SPAC Research & Database
Comprehensive research and analytics on every SPAC, person, sponsor, and underwriter.
Full SPAC tracking from pre-IPO to beyond deSPAC with supporting performance analytics.
Complete SPAC database updated in real-time and available via API.
Trusted daily by top investors, banks, SPAC sponsors, SPACs and more.
SPAC Research Platform
Everything you need to understand, track, and analyze the SPAC market and the individual SPACs within it.
SPAC Profiles & Tracking
- Full detail, SPAC track record, and public company track record for every director, CEO, and CFO
- Unit / Warrant structure
- SPAC target focus
- Latest prices and returns
- Investors holding each SPAC
- Real-time SEC filing feed and full-text search
- Potential Red Flags
- Press releases
Alerts, Daily Briefs, and News
- Morning brief on latest SPAC activity (filings, IPOs, deals, and more)
- Deal announcement alerts
- All press releases
SPAC Market, Warrant, & Redemption Monitors
- Daily SPAC movers — common, units, and warrants
- SPAC Discount/Premium Index
- SPAC IPO volume tracking
- Recent SPAC IPO performance
- Recent SPAC Merger performance
- Redemption monitor & outlook
- Warrant monitor with movers, discounts, and more
- SPACs at highs / lows
- SPAC shareholder deal votes
- Unit splits into common & warrants
- SPAC extension votes
SPAC Sponsor Performance Tracking
- Full SPAC performance track record
- Deal metrics
- Sponsor rankings
SPAC CEO, CFO, and Director Tracking
- SPAC track record for every individual CEO, CFO, and SPAC director.
- Public company track record— ratings, analytics and context each individual’s performance at the top of a public company.
- Full biographies including age, gender, education, and race/ethnicity
- Relationship analytics
- History of insider buying and selling
- Ties to activist firms
- History of M&A
SPAC Insider Buying / Selling Alerts & Tracking
- Insider buying / selling alerts
- Track insider buying and selling for every SPAC team member
- DeSPAC Insider Buying / Selling Tracker
SPAC Database & API
Power your internal models and research systems with Boardroom Alpha’s comprehensive SPAC database.
- IPO Date
- Target Focus
- Deadline Date
- Latest close
- IPO Pop
- Deal Announcement Pop
- Return since deal announcement
- De-SPAC Returns
- Trust at maturity
SPAC Deal Details
- Deal Target Company
- Announced Date
- Merger Vote Date
- Enterprise Value
- EV Multiple
- PIPE participants
- Board of Directors
- 8-K Current Reports
- Insider buying / selling
- Warrants / Unit
- Warrants / Share
- Rights / Unit
- Rights / Share
- Separation Date
- Detailed investor information
News & Events
- Press releases
- People moves
- Stock alerts
- Filing alerts
- Insider alerts
- Deal alerts
SPAC Research & Resources
More SPAC research, analysis, and data from Boardroom Alpha
Daily SPAC Market Analysis
Daily SPAC Newsletter
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
Amidst the ongoing market bloodbath, SPACs continue to march forward. LCAP gets approval for MSP Recovery. And the rest of the day’s news in SPACs.
As the market bounces back today, 2 more DAs in virtual reality and propTech. And the rest of the day’s news in SPACs.
Starting the week off with 2 DAs– oil & gas and battery tech. And the rest of the day’s news in SPACs.
Squeeze alert: OTRA approves its merger with Comera Life Sciences, albeit with some of highest redemptions we’ve seen in a while (98.4%). And the rest of the day’s news in SPACs.
SPAC deal for next-gen lithium ion battery maker Amprius Technologies. And the rest of the day’s news in SPACs.
Carsharing play Getaround strikes a $1.2B DA. Troubled video game rental player Redbox is acquired. And the rest of the day’s news in SPACs.
Monthly SPAC Market Reviews
The market is a mess right now. A hawkish Fed and even more cautious SEC are slowing deals….but may raise the bar for more quality SPACs down the line.
Despite increased scrutiny and apparent investor fatigue, deals are getting done and SPACs remain an attractive path to the public markets.
The SPAC market is a wreck, but if February taught investors anything, it’s that good fundamental stories can still prevail.