SPAC Research & Database
Comprehensive research and analytics on every SPAC, person, sponsor, and underwriter.
Full SPAC tracking from pre-IPO to beyond deSPAC with supporting performance analytics.
Complete SPAC database updated in real-time and available via API.
Trusted daily by top investors, banks, SPAC sponsors, SPACs and more.
SPAC Research Platform
Everything you need to understand, track, and analyze the SPAC market and the individual SPACs within it.
SPAC Profiles & Tracking
- Full detail, SPAC track record, and public company track record for every director, CEO, and CFO
- Unit / Warrant structure
- SPAC target focus
- Latest prices and returns
- Investors holding each SPAC
- Real-time SEC filing feed and full-text search
- Potential Red Flags
- Press releases
Alerts, Daily Briefs, and News
- Morning brief on latest SPAC activity (filings, IPOs, deals, and more)
- Deal announcement alerts
- All press releases
SPAC Market, Warrant, & Redemption Monitors
- Daily SPAC movers — common, units, and warrants
- SPAC Discount/Premium Index
- SPAC IPO volume tracking
- Recent SPAC IPO performance
- Recent SPAC Merger performance
- Redemption monitor & outlook
- Warrant monitor with movers, discounts, and more
- SPACs at highs / lows
- SPAC shareholder deal votes
- Unit splits into common & warrants
- SPAC extension votes
SPAC Sponsor Performance Tracking
- Full SPAC performance track record
- Deal metrics
- Sponsor rankings
SPAC CEO, CFO, and Director Tracking
- SPAC track record for every individual CEO, CFO, and SPAC director.
- Public company track record— ratings, analytics and context each individual’s performance at the top of a public company.
- Full biographies including age, gender, education, and race/ethnicity
- Relationship analytics
- History of insider buying and selling
- Ties to activist firms
- History of M&A
SPAC Insider Buying / Selling Alerts & Tracking
- Insider buying / selling alerts
- Track insider buying and selling for every SPAC team member
- DeSPAC Insider Buying / Selling Tracker
SPAC Database & API
Power your internal models and research systems with Boardroom Alpha’s comprehensive SPAC database.
- IPO Date
- Target Focus
- Deadline Date
- Latest close
- IPO Pop
- Deal Announcement Pop
- Return since deal announcement
- De-SPAC Returns
- Trust at maturity
SPAC Deal Details
- Deal Target Company
- Announced Date
- Merger Vote Date
- Enterprise Value
- EV Multiple
- PIPE participants
- Board of Directors
- 8-K Current Reports
- Insider buying / selling
- Warrants / Unit
- Warrants / Share
- Rights / Unit
- Rights / Share
- Separation Date
- Detailed investor information
News & Events
- Press releases
- People moves
- Stock alerts
- Filing alerts
- Insider alerts
- Deal alerts
SPAC Research & Resources
More SPAC research, analysis, and data from Boardroom Alpha
Daily SPAC Market Analysis
Daily SPAC Newsletter
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
Fedex Corp. (FDX) announced it would be laying off ~10% of its corporate workforce and Ryan McInerney officially takes over at Visa (V).
Campbell Soup (CPB) announces a new CFO, DeSPACs are back in action and the rest of the Boardroom Alpha digest.
Activist investor has taken a multi-billion dollar position in Salesforce Inc. (CRM) and the rest of today’s digest.
Reed Hastings has stepped down as Co-CEO of Netflix (NFLX), Trian continues to fight Disney (DIS), and Flotek (FTK) CEO is out.
Disney (DIS) is ramping up its defense against Trian and Nelson Peltz, and the IPO market has kicked off with two new issues.
Nelson Peltz’s Trian is gearing up for a proxy fight against Walt Disney Co. (DIS) who named Mark Parker as chairman.
Monthly SPAC Market Reviews
December’s SPAC market review takes a look by the numbers of the month’s SPAC activity and how the market currently stands going into 2023.
November’s SPAC market review paints a picture of a SPAC market rushing towards the exit with high, and accelerating liquidations, more deal terminations, and almost no new SPAC IPOs.
October’s SPAC review reviews the SPAC market for the month including early liquidations and what’s next for the market.