GOVERNANCE DATABASE & API
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION ANALYTICS
PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS FOR EVERY US PUBLIC COMPANY BACK TO 2000
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION ANALYSIS DATABASE & API
Boardroom Alpha’s executive compensation analytics database provides insight on the pay, performance, and alignment of every US public company CEO, CFO, and director.
- CIK assigned by the SEC to the reporting company
- Ticker of the reporting company
- Company name
- CUSIPs for the reporting company (for licensed CUSIP customers)
Pay-for-Performance Analytics Data
- Role (i.e. CEO, CFO, Director)
- Total Compensation
- Pay-for-Performance Assessment (e.g. “No Concern”, “High Concern”)
- Relative Pay to TSR
- Relative Pay to Financials
- Relative Pay vs Median
- Pay / TSR Alignment
Data & APIs
Boardroom Alpha's comprehensive governance and SPAC databases provide insight into the governance of all US publicly traded companies and the executives and directors behind them. Use our robust RESTful API, take data feeds, or integrate directly into Excel.
- Executive Compensation data
- Director Compensation data
- Say-on-Pay voting
- Board Composition & Diversity
- Insider buying and selling (all Form 3, 4, 5) data
- Fund voting (from N-PX Filings)
- Board Independence
- Director Overboarding
- Board interlock analytics
- Board performance analytics (TSR, ratings, and more)
- CEO performance analytics (TSR, ratings, and more)
- Diversity analytics
- Insider buying/selling analysis
(Special Purpose Acquisition Companies)
Power your internal SPAC models and research systems with Boardroom Alpha’s comprehensive SPAC Database.
Includes all key data points including: IPO date, vote date, size, redemptions, team members, performance analytics, deal metrics and more.
Easily integrate using the RESTful database API.