SPAC Research & Database
Comprehensive research and analytics on every SPAC, person, sponsor, and underwriter.
Full SPAC tracking from pre-IPO to beyond deSPAC with supporting performance analytics.
Complete SPAC database updated in real-time and available via API.
Trusted daily by top investors, banks, SPAC sponsors, SPACs and more.
SPAC Research Platform
Everything you need to understand, track, and analyze the SPAC market and the individual SPACs within it.
SPAC Profiles & Tracking
- Full detail, SPAC track record, and public company track record for every director, CEO, and CFO
- Unit / Warrant structure
- SPAC target focus
- Latest prices and returns
- Investors holding each SPAC
- Real-time SEC filing feed and full-text search
- Potential Red Flags
- Press releases
Alerts, Daily Briefs, and News
- Morning brief on latest SPAC activity (filings, IPOs, deals, and more)
- Deal announcement alerts
- All press releases
SPAC Market, Warrant, & Redemption Monitors
- Daily SPAC movers — common, units, and warrants
- SPAC Discount/Premium Index
- SPAC IPO volume tracking
- Recent SPAC IPO performance
- Recent SPAC Merger performance
- Redemption monitor & outlook
- Warrant monitor with movers, discounts, and more
- SPACs at highs / lows
- SPAC shareholder deal votes
- Unit splits into common & warrants
- SPAC extension votes
SPAC Sponsor Performance Tracking
- Full SPAC performance track record
- Deal metrics
- Sponsor rankings
SPAC CEO, CFO, and Director Tracking
- SPAC track record for every individual CEO, CFO, and SPAC director.
- Public company track record— ratings, analytics and context each individual’s performance at the top of a public company.
- Full biographies including age, gender, education, and race/ethnicity
- Relationship analytics
- History of insider buying and selling
- Ties to activist firms
- History of M&A
SPAC Insider Buying / Selling Alerts & Tracking
- Insider buying / selling alerts
- Track insider buying and selling for every SPAC team member
- DeSPAC Insider Buying / Selling Tracker
SPAC Database & API
Power your internal models and research systems with Boardroom Alpha’s comprehensive SPAC database.
- IPO Date
- Target Focus
- Deadline Date
- Latest close
- IPO Pop
- Deal Announcement Pop
- Return since deal announcement
- De-SPAC Returns
- Trust at maturity
SPAC Deal Details
- Deal Target Company
- Announced Date
- Merger Vote Date
- Enterprise Value
- EV Multiple
- PIPE participants
- Board of Directors
- 8-K Current Reports
- Insider buying / selling
- Warrants / Unit
- Warrants / Share
- Rights / Unit
- Rights / Share
- Separation Date
- Detailed investor information
News & Events
- Press releases
- People moves
- Stock alerts
- Filing alerts
- Insider alerts
- Deal alerts
SPAC Research & Resources
More SPAC research, analysis, and data from Boardroom Alpha
Daily SPAC Market Analysis
Daily SPAC Newsletter
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
BM Technologies (BMTX) is a digital, mobile-first FinTech that was born out of BankMobile and boasts ~2M accounts. BankMobile was originally founded by Luvleen Sidhu and developed at parent Customers Bank (CUBI), before ultimately separating and going public via SPAC Megalith Financial Acquisition in January 2021. BMTX recently announced a strategic merger with First Sound Bank and now has plans to become a FinTech bank.
SeatGeek CEO Jack Groetzinger joins the podcast to discuss SeatGeek’s potential to grab market share in the ticketing landscape by focusing on primary (enterprise) clients, improving its tech stock and ramping up brand awareness.
Veteran semi executive and Navitas Founder & CEO Gene Sheridan joins the Know Who Drives Return Podcast to discuss the future of GaN and future prospects for Navitas (NVTS), who recently went public via SPAC (Live Oak II).
agreed to a SPAC merger with Supernova Partners Acquisition Co II (SNII). Quantum computing leaders are very bullish on the technology and are projecting that in 5-10 years every company will have quantum computers that can solve problems today’s computers cannot.
Boardroom Alpha’s monthly SPAC market review for November 2021.
Earth Data company Planet Labs is going public thru dMY Technology IV (DMYQ) via a SPAC transaction. Founder and CEO Will Marshall, CFO Ashley Johnson, and dMY CEO Niccolo de Masi join us on the podcast to discuss Planet’s prospects and the SPAC transaction.
Monthly SPAC Market Reviews
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.