SPAC Research & Database
Comprehensive research and analytics on every SPAC, person, sponsor, and underwriter.
Full SPAC tracking from pre-IPO to beyond deSPAC with supporting performance analytics.
Complete SPAC database updated in real-time and available via API.
Trusted daily by top investors, banks, SPAC sponsors, SPACs and more.
SPAC Research Platform
Everything you need to understand, track, and analyze the SPAC market and the individual SPACs within it.
SPAC Profiles & Tracking
- Full detail, SPAC track record, and public company track record for every director, CEO, and CFO
- Unit / Warrant structure
- SPAC target focus
- Latest prices and returns
- Investors holding each SPAC
- Real-time SEC filing feed and full-text search
- Potential Red Flags
- Press releases
Alerts, Daily Briefs, and News
- Morning brief on latest SPAC activity (filings, IPOs, deals, and more)
- Deal announcement alerts
- All press releases
SPAC Market, Warrant, & Redemption Monitors
- Daily SPAC movers — common, units, and warrants
- SPAC Discount/Premium Index
- SPAC IPO volume tracking
- Recent SPAC IPO performance
- Recent SPAC Merger performance
- Redemption monitor & outlook
- Warrant monitor with movers, discounts, and more
- SPACs at highs / lows
- SPAC shareholder deal votes
- Unit splits into common & warrants
- SPAC extension votes
SPAC Sponsor Performance Tracking
- Full SPAC performance track record
- Deal metrics
- Sponsor rankings
SPAC CEO, CFO, and Director Tracking
- SPAC track record for every individual CEO, CFO, and SPAC director.
- Public company track record— ratings, analytics and context each individual’s performance at the top of a public company.
- Full biographies including age, gender, education, and race/ethnicity
- Relationship analytics
- History of insider buying and selling
- Ties to activist firms
- History of M&A
SPAC Insider Buying / Selling Alerts & Tracking
- Insider buying / selling alerts
- Track insider buying and selling for every SPAC team member
- DeSPAC Insider Buying / Selling Tracker
SPAC Database & API
Power your internal models and research systems with Boardroom Alpha’s comprehensive SPAC database.
- IPO Date
- Target Focus
- Deadline Date
- Latest close
- IPO Pop
- Deal Announcement Pop
- Return since deal announcement
- De-SPAC Returns
- Trust at maturity
SPAC Deal Details
- Deal Target Company
- Announced Date
- Merger Vote Date
- Enterprise Value
- EV Multiple
- PIPE participants
- Board of Directors
- 8-K Current Reports
- Insider buying / selling
- Warrants / Unit
- Warrants / Share
- Rights / Unit
- Rights / Share
- Separation Date
- Detailed investor information
News & Events
- Press releases
- People moves
- Stock alerts
- Filing alerts
- Insider alerts
- Deal alerts
SPAC Research & Resources
More SPAC research, analysis, and data from Boardroom Alpha
Daily SPAC Market Analysis
Daily SPAC Newsletter
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
Scaling up for a potential $20 billion deal. In a rare, 3-way SPAC deal, two SPACs backed by buyout firm Warburg, Pincus (Warburg Pincus Capital Corp I-A, Warburg Pincus Capital Corp I-B --WCPA, WPCB) and Barry Sternlicht's SPAC Jaws Estates Capital (JAWS) are in...
ASAX proves breaking up doesn’t have to be hard to do. Valentine’s day proves to be a day of unrequited love for Astrea Acquisition Corp. (ASAX), which terminated its merger with HotelPlanner and Reservations.com.
A continued upward inflation trend will likely further push up already sky high SPAC redemption rates as investors look for additional liquidity.
Blair LaCorte, CEO of AEye (NASDAQ:LIDR), provides his take on Autonomous Driving, why a lidar shakeout is coming, and what the carmakers really want.
January saw the SPAC market fall quickly alongside the broader market as a revolt against “spec tech” and overall sentiment drove it lower.
Tom Davin, Co-CEO of Black Rifle Coffee, and Joe Reece, the exec chair of SilverBox Engaged (SBEA) join to discuss the company, the merger, and their vision.
Monthly SPAC Market Reviews
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.