Amidst SPAC meltdown, LBBB prices $60M IPO. SLCR cuts valuation on Tims China, GLAQ extends. And all the day’s news in SPACs.
SLCR/Tims China cut valuation
Silver Crest Acquisition Corp. (SLCR) announced a significant update to merger terms with TH International Ltd. — Tims China – re-cutting the merger valuation to $1.4B from $1.7B previously. The deal involves a new $94.5M PIPE from Cartesian, RBI, and Silver Crest (at $10 + warrants), as well as a $100M committed share facility. SLCR has also extended the merger termination date to June-30.
Tims China holds the exclusive master franchise rights for Tim Hortons in China and currently operates ~400 stores.
GLAQ Extends Deadline
Globis Acquisition Corp. (GLAQ) extended its deadline date to June-15-2022 and added $0.10 to trust (~$10.30 now). This is their second (and last) extension without a vote. The company has not yet set a vote date for its merger with African agribusiness Forafric (AFRI) .
Forafric provides agribusiness lifecycle operations, from sourcing to processing, for sales and distribution of branded products. It would be the first African agribusiness company to list on a U.S. exchange.
Elsewhere in SPACs
- Pan-European charger network Allego provided a business update ahead of its SPAQ merger with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III (SPAQ) next week. Key points: total unique users on Allego’s network reached nearly 730,000 at the end of February 2022 (+63% YoY and +10% QoQ). Allego’s network has an approximate 80% recurring rate per month.
- Getty Images (GETY) to hold virtual investor day 3/17. SPAC sponsor CC Neuberger Principal II (PRPB) is holding up well in a tough market, closing at $9.90. Transaction close 1H21.
- New filing from Polestar/GGPI with a detailed look at product roadmap.
- CF Acquisition Corp VIII (CFFE) saw 2.9M (11%) redemptions in its extension vote, and their new deadline is now 9/30/2022. They added $0.20 per share to trust for the non-redeemers
- FirstMark Horizon Acquisition Corp (FMAC) put in place a non-redemption agreement for 2.5M shares
Today’s Price Action
1.30% ~ $ 11.66 | CFVI – CF Acquisition Corp. VI (Announced)
.89% ~ $ 10.15 | IPOF – Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp VI (Pre-Deal)
.81% ~ $ 75.74 | DWAC – Digital World Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
.72% ~ $ 9.85 | INAQ – Insight Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.72% ~ $ 9.85 | SLCR – Silver Crest Acquisition Corporation (Announced)
.71% ~ $ 9.96 | IVCB – Investcorp Europe Acquisition Corp I (Pre-Deal)
.61% ~ $ 9.88 | LCW – Learn CW Investment Corp (Pre-Deal)
.60% ~ $ 10.05 | DTRT – DTRT Health Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.51% ~ $ 9.76 | BRIV – B. Riley Principal 250 Merger Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.51% ~ $ 9.80 | RCAC – Revelstone Capital Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.51% ~ $ 9.91 | ARTE – Artemis Strategic Investment Corporation (Pre-Deal)
.50% ~ $ 9.97 | HHGC – HHG Capital Corporation (Pre-Deal)
.50% ~ $ 9.98 | ARGU – Argus Capital Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.49% ~ $ 10.24 | GLAQ – Globis Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
.48% ~ $ 10.43 | GRCY – Greencity Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
.45% ~ $ 11.10 | GGPI – Gores Guggenheim, Inc (Announced)
.44% ~ $ 10.19 | ADOC – Edoc Acquisition Corp (Announced)
.41% ~ $ 9.78 | KIII – Kismet Acquisition Three Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.41% ~ $ 9.82 | RCLF – Rosecliff Acquisition Corp I (Announced)
.40% ~ $ 9.98 | LMACA – Liberty Media Acquisition Corporation (Pre-Deal)
-14.47% ~ $ 9.93 | SPAQ – Spartan Acquisition Corp. III (Announced)
-.92% ~ $ 9.71 | HPLT – Home Plate Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
-.90% ~ $ 9.95 | MCAF – Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp. IV (Pre-Deal)
-.80% ~ $ 9.88 | VCXB – 10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp. III (Pre-Deal)
-.80% ~ $ 9.97 | GACQ – Global Consumer Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
-.61% ~ $ 9.83 | BNNR – Banner Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.60% ~ $ 9.86 | PPYA – Papaya Growth Opportunity Corp. I (Pre-Deal)
-.51% ~ $ 9.84 | SAGA – Sagaliam Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
-.41% ~ $ 9.72 | SEDA – SDCL EDGE Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
-.41% ~ $ 9.73 | JUGG – Jaws Juggernaut Acquisition Corporation (Pre-Deal)
-.41% ~ $ 9.82 | MEAC – Mercury Ecommerce Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
-.34% ~ $ 9.87 | PGSS – Pegasus Digital Mobility Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.33% ~ $ 9.97 | PCX – Parsec Capital Acquisitions Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.31% ~ $ 9.61 | TPBA – TPB Acquisition Corporation I (Pre-Deal)
-.31% ~ $ 9.70 | TWLV – Twelve Seas Investment Company II (Pre-Deal)
-.31% ~ $ 9.71 | CSLM – Consilium Acquisition Corp I, Ltd. (Pre-Deal)
-.31% ~ $ 9.77 | ASAX – Astrea Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.30% ~ $ 9.83 | RJAC – Jackson Acquisition Co (Pre-Deal)
-.30% ~ $ 9.85 | LGTO – LEGATO MERGER CORP. II (Pre-Deal)
-.30% ~ $ 9.90 | IRRX – Integrated Rail and Resources Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
More from Boardroom Alpha
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha’s SPAC Data and Analytics service.
Free Investor Resources from Boardroom Alpha
- Podcast: Know Who Drives Return
- Daily SPAC Newsletter
- Full SPAC Listing
- SPAC Market Review – January 2022
Monthly SPAC Market Review
- SPAC Market Review – January 2022
- SPAC Market Review – December 2021
- SPAC Market Review – November 2021
The Know Who Drives Return Podcast (all episodes)
- Exclusive: Polestar CEO Thomas Ingenlath Joins the Podcast
- Cepton CEO Dr. Jun Pei Is Feeling Confident That the Company Has What It Takes to Lead in LiDAR
- AEye CEO Blair LaCorte on why Now is the Time to Look at LiDAR
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)