SPAC SEAH is taking Super Group public in a $4.6B deal that investors are hoping will close in the 4th quarter of 2021. Listen in to learn more about John and Neal’s backgrounds, why Super Group may be the right bet for investors, and their expectations on deal close timing, what will happen with warrants, and more.
- John and Neal’s career histories
- Overview of Super Group’s Business
- US growth ambitions
- Playbook for entering new markets/products
- NBA, NFL and thoughts around partnerships
- Strength of Betway brand, West Ham and Ted Lasso
- Competitive landscape, why invest in Super Group?
- Customer acquisition strategy, MAUs, and promotions
- SPAC deal, UOP, financing, and closing
- M&A or potential acquisition target?
- Social media and the retail investor crowd
- SEAH as sponsor, alignment, and warrants
- Tech and data capabilities
- Biggest risk to execution?
- Metaverse and e-sports
- Parting words
Boardroom Alpha’s SPAC Service
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha’s SPAC Data and Analytics service.