CompoSecure is going public in a $1.2B deal with the Roman DBDR Tech Acquisition (DBDR) SPAC. CompoSecure is a leading metal card company with significant revenue, great margins, and great partners. With their move to go public they plan to disrupt the crypto space with their Arculus product line.
Listen in to hear why CompSecure CEO Jon Wilk and DBDR CEO Dr. Don Basile believe that the metal cards business is still in the early innings and their move into crypto will pay off for investors.
- John Wilk’s career history
- Don Basile’s career + what happened at Violin
- CompoSecure business overview metal cards + crypto
- Growth in metal credit cards? Will people want these?
- Are you going to face margin pressure?
- Risk of the crypto business going forward
- Arculus launch update, and does interest move with Crypto?
- Entry into new markets such as gaming and trading
- Sale vs. IPO vs. SPAC
- Why did Roman DBDR choose CompoSecure?
- Investor base and capital structure
- Leadership team in place