At Boardroom Alpha we spend a lot of time looking at insider buying and selling activity as a way to monitor what actions company insiders are taking and what that might say about the future prospects of a given company.
Have a look in more detail at the below data using our Insider Trading Tacker.
Large cap companies with most aggregate insider sells this week
It was an active week, with 8 companies having more than $10mm in net sales. Here are the highlights from this month’s top sellers:
- Tesla director Antonio J Gracias sold $65.8mm worth of shares, one of 4 individuals to make a sale this week. Robyn Denholm sold $18.2mm
- Align Technology director, president, and CEO Joseph M Hogan sold $36.6mm worth of shares
- David B Weinberg was the lone seller at the Coca-Cola Company, who sold $10mm
Mid cap companies with most aggregate insider sells this week
While there wasn’t quite as much Mid cap selling, trades at Moelis & Company and Flagstar Bancorp stood out.
- Moelis & Company director, co-president, and MD Navid Mahmoodzadegan sold $46.1mm worth of shares
- Flagstar Bancorp reported $150mm of share repurchase as part of a stock repurchase agreement
For small caps:
- Director Carlos M Sepulveda was the biggest seller, offloading 4.6mm worth of shares
Insider buys were far and few between this week.
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) was the large cap company with the most buying. Director Frederick William McNabb III bought $1mm worth of shares
- No Mid cap company has net insider buys greater than $1mm
- Small cap Live Oak Bancshares had the highest amount of net insider buying out of any company tracked
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director trades as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.
Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.