Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of people moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Fluor (FLR) announced CEO Carlos Hernandez (F) will step down effective December 31st, 2020. Hernandez will be replaced by David Constable.
- Cirrus (CRUS) announced CEO Jason Rhode (A-) will step down effective January 1st, 2021. Rhode will be replaced by John Forsyth.
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) announced CEO Steve Sanghi (B+) will step down effective March 1st, 2021. Sanghi will be replaced by Ganesh Moorthy.
- Mark Dankberg (B) resigned as CEO of Viasat (VSAT). He will be replaced by Richard Baldridge.
- Meritor (MTOR) announced CEO Jeffrey Craig (A) will step down effective February 28th, 2021. Craig will be replaced by Chris Villavarayan.
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) announced CEO Larry Merlo (C) will step down effective February 1st, 2021. Merlo will be replaced by Karen Lynch.
- Brian Dickman (D) resigned as CFO of Seritage Growth Properties (SRG).
- Announced earlier this fall, Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU) CFO Carey Hendrickson (D) was officially replaced by Tiffany Dutton.
- Announced earlier this fall, U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) CFO Larry McAfee (B) was officially replaced by Carey Hendrickson (D)
- Stanley Sutula (D) was replaced by Joseph Catapano as CFO of Pitney Bowes (BPI).
- Henning Jakobson (C) was replaced by Stanley Sutula (D) as CFO of Colgate-Palmolive (CL).
- Jennifer Harris (B) was replaced by David Mehok as CFO of Q2 Holdings (QTWO).
- Announced earlier this fall, VSE Corporation (VSEC) CFO Thomas Loftus (A) was officially replaced by Stephen D Griffin.
- Laurel Richie (C-) joined the board of Hasbro (HAS). Richie also serves as a director at Synchrony Financial and Bright Horizons Family Solutions. Read our quick analysis.
- Kimberly Stevenson (D) joined the board of Mitek Systems (MITK). Stevenson also serves as a director at Skyworks Solutions and Boston Private Financial Holdings.
- Angela N Archon (D) and Liane Pelletier (A) joined the board of Switch (SWCH).
- Michael Warren (B+) replaced Scott Cutler (B-) as a director at Brookfield Property REIT (BPYU).
- Patrick Machado (B) joined the board of Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE). Machado is also a director at Arcus Biosciences, Turning Point Therapeutics, Adverum Biotechnologies, and Chimerix.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.