Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods (DKS) announced CEO Edward Stack (A) will step down effective February 1st, 2021. Stack will be replaced by Lauren Hobart, who is currently the president of DICK’S.
- Announced earlier this fall, Infinera Corporation (INFN) CEO Thomas Fallon (D) was officially replaced by David Heard, previously Infinera COO. Heard also joined the board of directors.
- Announced earlier this fall, LiveXLive Media (LIVX) interim CFO Jerome Gold was officially replaced by Michael Quartieri (A). Quartieri was previously CFO of Scientific Games Corporation.
- Announced earlier this fall, Genesco (GCO) CFO Melvin Tucker (D) was officially replaced by Mimi Vaughn (C) in the interim. Vaughn is currently CEO of Genesco.
- Announced earlier this fall, Ruth’s Hospitality Group (RUTH) CFO Arne Haak (A-) was officially replaced by Kristy Chipman. Chapman was previously CFO of OrangeTheory Fitness.
- Announced earlier this fall, ABM Industries (ABM) interim CFO Dean Chin was officially replaced by Earl Ellis. Ellis was previously CFO of Best Buy Canada.
- Kathleen Reape and Laura Sepp-Lorenzino joined the board of Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA). Both are doctors with extensive backgrounds concerning private medical corporations.
- Norman Jenkins (C+) joined the board of New Senior Investment Group (SNR). Jenkins also serves on the board of Duke Realty Corporation.
- Nancy Foster joined the board of WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS). Foster is CEO of The Risk Management Association.
- Jill Rahman and Ashley Buchanan (A) joined the board of Treehouse Foods (THS). Both have significant retail experience.
- Announced earlier this fall, Peter Barker (F) officially stepped down from the board of Fluor (FLR).
- Announced earlier this fall, Marcel Teunissen (C-) officially stepped down from the board of Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX). Teunissen will be the joining the Parkland Corporation in Canada as CFO.
- Brian Sheth* (B-) resigned from the board of Ping Identity Holding Corporation (PING). Martin Taylor filled the vacancy.
- Brian Sheth* (B-) resigned from the board of Jamf Holding Corporation (JAMF). Chrstina Lema filled the vacancy.
*Sheth was the co-founder and president of Vista Equity Partners, a prominent private equity fund. His departure from the fund earlier this week explains his exits from the boards of PING and JAMF.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.