Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of people moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Polaris (PII) announced CEO Scott Wine (B+) will step down effective December 31st, 2020. Wine’s successor has not been announced yet.
- Oshkosh Corporation (OSK) announced CEO Wilson Jones (A) will step down effective April 2, 2021. Jones will be replaced by John Preifer.
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PCG) announced Patricia Poppe (C) will become CEO effective January 4th, 2021. Poppe will replace interim CEO William Smith. Correspondingly, Poppe will step down as CEO of CMS Energy (CMS-B), and will be replaced by Garrick Rochow.
- Announced earlier this fall, Rackspace Technology (RXT) CFO Dustin Semach was officially replaced by Amar Maletira (A).
- After being an interim CFO since April, Meghan Frank was announced as the official CFO of Lululemon Athletica (LULU), effective immediately.
- Solid Biosciences (SLDB) announced CFO Jennifer Ziolkowski (F) will step down effective January 29th, 2021. She will be replaced by Stephan DiPalma (C-) in the interim.
- Announced earlier this fall, Avita Therpuetics (RCEL) CFO David McIntyre (D) stepped down. McIntyre’s replacement has not been announced yet.
- Announced earlier this fall, Regional Management Corporation (RM) CFO Michael Dymski (C-) was officially replaced by Harpreet Rana.
- J. Phillip Holloman (C) joined the board of PulteGroup (PHM). Read our quick analysis here.
- Kourtney Gibson joined the board of Lululemon Athletica (LULU). Gibson also serves on the board of MarketAxess Holdings.
- Elder Grange (A-) joined the board of Cerner Corporation (CERN). Grange also serves on the boards of DLH Holdings Corporation and Cigna Corporation.
- Aisha Barry and Michelle Lohmeier (D) joined the board of Kaman Corporation (KAMN).
- Robert Antin (B-) joined the board of Heska Corporation (HSKA). Antin also serves on the boards of B. Riley Financial and Rexford Industrial Realty.
- Fumbi Chima, Howard Heckes (B+), and Romeo Leemrijse (A-) joined the board of The AZEK Company (AZEK).
- Chris Bischoff (B), Karen L. Daniel (A), Sandra Fenwick (D), Hemant Taneja (B) and Glen Tullman (A) joined the board of Teladoc Health (TDOC) after its merger with Livongo Health.
- Nancy Wysenski (F) joined the board of Cytokinetcs (CYTK). Wysenski also serves on the boards of Alkermes and Prevention Bio.
- Announced earlier this fall, Robert Matschullat (A+) stepped down from the board of The Clorox Company (CLX). The move resulted from Clorox’s maximum age limits.
- Announced earlier this fall, Nancy Newcomb (A) stepped down from the board of Sysco Corporation (SYY). The move leaves Sysco’s Board 17% female, well below the peer average of 30%.
- Announced earlier this fall, Samuel Thomas (A-) stepped down from the board of Lumentum Holdings (LITE). He had an annualized TSR of 31% during for his five year tenure.
- Announced earlier this fall, James Rulseh (C-) stepped down from the board of Woodward (WWD). Woodword stated this was due to Rulseh’s health.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.