Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Langley Steinert (D) was replaced as CEO of CarGurus (CARG) by Jason Trevisan (D). Trevisan was previously CFO and President of CarGurus.
- Announced this past Fall, Christie Kelly (A) became CFO of Realty Income Corporation (O). The previous CFO, Paul Meurer (C-), left in Spring of 2020. As part of the agreement, Kelly resigned from Realty’s Board.
- Announced earlier this Winter, Maryann Mannen (D) joined Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) as CFO, replacing Donald Templin (C). Mannen was previously CFO of TechnipFMC.
- Announced earlier this Winter, Allison Hall became interim CFO of Dine Brand Global (DIN), replacing Thomas Song (B-). Hall was previously a VP and Controller at Dine.
- Joseph Schena joined the board of Simply Good Foods Co (SMPL). Schena was previously CEO and President at Bacardi International Limited.
- Bernard Acoca (A) and Christopher Tanco joined the board of Planet Fitness (PLNT). Acoca is CEO of El Pollo Loco, and Tanco is COO of 7-Eleven.
- Sherrese Smith and Emily Heath joined the board of NortonLifeLock (NLOK). Smith is a partner at law firm Paul Hastings, and Heath is a SVP and Security Officer at DocuSign. David Humphrey (B-) left the board.
- Susan Rice (C) left the board of Netflix (NFLX). She will be joining the Biden administration.
- Leonard Mallett joined the board of Archrock (AROC), replacing Wendell Brooks (B+). Mallett is COO of Summit Midstream Partners.
- Thomas Baltimore, Jr. (B) resigned from the board of AutoNation (AN). Baltimore is also a director at Park Hotels & Resorts and Prudential Financial.
- Kevin DeNuccio (C-) joined the board of Marathon Patent Group (MARA), replacing David Lieberman (D). DeNuccio is the founder and general partner of Wild West Capital.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.