Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Sheldon Adelson (B) former CEO of Las Vegas Sands Corporation (LVS) passed away at age 87. His successor has not been announced yet. Rob Goldstein, President and COO, has been acting as CEO since Sheldon’s medical leave of absence January 7.
- Announced earlier this winter, Kevin King (B-) stepped down as CEO of iRhythm Technologies (IRTC). He was replaced by Michael Coyle, formerly an executive officer of Medtronic PLC.
- Announced this past Fall, Timothy Mullany joined Jack in the Box (JACK) as CFO. Mullany previously served as CFO of Vasa Fitness. Box’s finance department previously held CFO responsibilities on an interim basis.
- Announced earlier this winter, Eric Guerin joined CDK Global (CDK) as CFO. He replaced Joseph Tautges (D), who became CDK COO. Guerin was previously an finance executive at Corning Incorporate.
- Deidra Merriwether became CFO of W. W. Grainger (GWW). She replaced interim CFO Robert O’Keef. Merriwether was previously a SVP at W.W.
- Jonathan Halkyard (C+) joined MGM Resorts International (MGM) as CFO. He replaced Corey Sanders (C+), who became MGM COO. Halkyard was previously President and Chief Executive Officer of Extended Stay America and ESH Hospitality.
- After acquiring Parsley Energy, Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) appointed Matthew Gallagher (C) and A.R. Alameddine (A-) to its board.
- Debra von Storch (B-) joined Canoo’s (GOEV) board of directors. Storch serves on the board of CSW Industrials.
- Deval Patrick (D) joined the board of Twilio (TWLO). Patrick is a former governor of Massachusetts.
- Teresa Sebastian (C-) joined the board of AES Corporation (AES). Sebastion is CEO of Dominion Asset Group, a VC firm.
- Announced earlier this winter, Robert Bailey resigned from the board of Micron Technology (MU).
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.