Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Qualcomm (QCOM) announced CEO Steven Mollenkopf (D) will depart June 30th, 2021. Mollenkopf will be replaced by Cristiano Amon, currently President of Qualcomm.
- Jeffrey Dunn (C+) was replaced by Laura Francis as CEO of SI-BONE (SIBN). Francis was previously CFO and COO of SI-BONE. Dunn will become executive chairman of the board.
- James Frates (C) was replaced by Iain Brown as CFO of Alkermes (ALKS). Brown was an will continue to be Chief Accounting Officer of Alkermes.
- Announced this past Fall, future Microchip Technology (MCHP) CEO Ganesh Moorthy (C+) joined the company’s board of directors. He will become CEO March 1st.
- Following substantial investment from Elliot Management, the investment firm, Public Storage (PSA) appointed Michelle Millstone-Shroff (D) and Rebecca Owen (B) to its board. Millstone-Shroff previously had a variety of leadership roles at Bed Bath & Beyond and buybuy BABY, while Owen had a variety of leadership roles at Clark Enterprises. Gary Pruit (C) retired from the board.
- John Culver joined the board of Columbia Sportsware Company (COLM). Culver is an executive at Starbucks Corporation.
- Alan Mendelson (D) and Mark Stolper (C) joined the board of Coherus Biosciences (CHRS). Mendelson is a former Latham & Watkins partner, with former experience as a director on the boards of Aviron, CV Therapeutics, QLT, and Valentis. Stopler is CFO of RadNet, and serves on the boards of RadNet and RTI Surgical. Christos Richards (C-) resigned from the board.
- Michael Quigley joined the board of Arcus Biosciences (RCUS). Quigley is a SVP at Gilead Sciences, which recently announced a partnership with Arcus.
- John Harris joined the board of Cisco Systems (CSCO). Harris is a former CEO of Raytheon International and VP of Raytheon Company.
- Stuart Reese (D) and Robert Joyal (D) retired from the board of Jeffries Financial Group (JEF).
- Robert Knowling (C) resigned from the board of Roper Technologies (ROP). He is a director at Citrix Systems, Rite Aid Corporation, and Stripe.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.