Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Leon Black (A) will be retiring as CEO of Apollo Global Management (APO). He will be replaced by fellow co-founder Marc Rowan. This comes amidst reports of Black’s connections to Jefferey Epstein.
- Following the death of Sheldon Adelson (B-), Las Vegas Sands Corporation (LVS) appointed Robert Goldstein to permeant CEO. Goldstein was previously President and COO of LVS.
- Nathaniel Davis (D) retired as CEO of Stride (LRN). He will be replaced by James Rhyu, who was previously CFO and President of Corporate Strategy at Stride.
- Announced this past Fall, Karen Lynch officially replaced Larry Merlo (C) as CEO of CVS Health Corporation (CVS). Lynch was previously an EVP at CVS Health and President of Aetna.
- Announced this past Fall, Stefan Larsson officially replaced Emanuel Chirico (C-) as CEO of PVH Corporation (PVH). Larsson was previously President of PVH.
- Announced this past Summer, Jane Fraser officially replaced Michael Corbat (C) as CEO of Citigroup (C). Read our analysis here.
- Randy Hyzak became CFO of Las Vegas Sands Corporation (LVS), with previous CFO Patrick Dumont (B-) moving up to President and COO. Hyzak was previously Chief Accounting Officer at LVS.
- Announced this past Summer, Charles Mathis (D) was replaced by Prabu Natarajan as CFO of Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC). Natarajan joined from Northrop Grumman Corp, where he had a variety of leadership roles.
- Announced earlier this Winter, Leo Redmond (C+) officially resigned as CFO of Allakos (ALLK). Adam Tomasi, the Company’s President and COO, to serve as the acting CFO until a permanent replacement can be determined.
- Announced earlier this Winter, Sung Lee (C-) resigned from his role as CFO of Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO). Lee will become CFO of MorphoSys, a German biopharmaceutical company. His successor has not been named yet.
- Announced this past Fall, Thomas Tran (B-) was replaced by Mark Keim as CFO of Molina Healthcare (MOH). Keim was previously an EVP at Molina.
- Marcus Dunlop (C+) joined the board of The ODP Corporation (ODP). Dunlop is a partner of HG Vora, an investment firm which has a stake in ODP.
- David Hess (B-) joined the board of Woodward (WWD). Hess was previously CEO of the Arconic Corporation.
- Lance Fritz (C) and Jillian Evanko (B-) joined the board of the Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH). Fritz is CEO of Union Pacific Corporation and Evanko is CEO of Chart Industries.
- Amanda Sourry (C-) and Kevin Brown joined the board of The Kroger Company (KR). Sourry was President at Unilever North America and Brown is an EVP at Dell Technologies. Bobby S Shackouls (C-) left.
- Joseph Bronson (C+) retired from the board of Jacobs Engineering Group (J). Bronson is a MD at Cowen & Co.
- Edward Lowenthal (A) and Sublett Carla Pineyro (C) retired from the board of American Campus Communities (ACC), while Herman Bulls, Alison Hill and Craig Leupold joined. This follows a significant investment from Land & Buildings Investment Management.
- Craig Rogerson (B) retired from the board of Ashland Global Holdings (ASH) following their annual meeting. He was previously CEO of the Chemtura Corporation.
- Richard Turner (C+) left the board of UGI Corporation (UGI). Turner is Managing Director of Altos Partners, an investment fund.
- Gary Muenster (B+) left the board of Esco Technologies (ESE). Muenster will retire as CFO of Esco later this year.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.