Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) announced CEO David Adams (B) will step down effective January 1st, 2021. Adams will be replaced by Lynn Bamford, who is currently the President of the Defense and Power Segments at Curtiss.
- Announced this past summer, SM Energy Company (SM) CEO Javan Ottoson (D) was officially replaced by Herbert Vogel, previously SM President and COO.
- William Frederick (B) replaced John Kneisel (A) as CFO of Simulations Plus (SLP).
- Peter Pfreundschuh (D) joined Frequency Therapeutics (FREQ) as CFO. The previous CFO was John Canepa.
- Announced earlier this fall, Paul Jacobson (A) joined General Motors Company (GM) as CFO. He replaced interim CFO John Stapleton. Stapleton will return to his role as CFO at GM North America.
- Announced earlier this fall, Aaron Alt (C-) replaced Joel Grade (A-) as CFO of Sysco (SYY). Grade was promoted to “executive vice president of business development”.
- Announced earlier this fall, Derek Bertocci (C-) retired as CFO of Guardant Health (GH). His replacement has not been announced yet.
- Edward Gellert (C-) joined the board of One Liberty Properties (OLP). Gellert was a director for two years at Acre Realty Investors.
- Michael Kelly (C) joined the board of Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD). He is also a director at Aprea Therapeutics, DMC Global, and NeoGenomics.
- Megan Faust and Keith Larson (C-) joined the board of Rogers Corporation (ROG). Faust is CFO of of Amkor Technology and Larson is a director at Northwest Pipe Company.
- Umesh Padval (A) joined the board of Impinj (PI). Padval has experience as a director an an assortment of semiconductor companies.
- David Wheadon (C-) replaced Edmund Harrigan (D) on the board of Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX). Wheadon serves on the board of directors of Assertio Holdings; Harrigan will continue to serve as on Karuna’s scientific advisory board.
- Jay Shepard (B) joined the board of Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD). Shepard also serves on the boards of Inovio Pharmaceuticals and Esperion Pharmaceuticals.
- Darren Glatt (B-) resigned from the board of Rackspace Technology (RXT). Glatt is a Partner and Co-Head of Infrastructure Investing at Searchlight Capital Partners, an investment firm.
- Susan Siegel (D) replaced Wilfred Jaeger (D) on the board of Nevro Corporation (NVRO). Siegel also serves on the boards of Illumina and Align Technology.
- Kevin Ballinger replaced Ruoxi Chen (B) on the board of Silk Road Medical (SILK). Ballinger is CEO of Aldevron LLC.
- David Chao (B) resigned from the board of Bill.com Holdings (BILL).
- Shari Burgess replaced Herbert Henkel (B+) on the board of Herc Holdings (HRI). Burgess is a VP at Lear Corporation. Henkel left in accordance with the board’s retirement policy.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.