Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- The Container Store Group (TCS) announced CEO Melissa Reiff (A) will step down, effective March 1st, 2021; she will remain chairperson of the board. Reiff will be replaced by Satish Mathotra, currently CRO & COO of Container.
- Announced this past December, Bo Meissner officially became CFO of Vital Farms (VITL). The previous CFO, Jason Dale, will continue in his role as COO (Dale had dual responsibilities).
- Mary Petrovich (C) joined the board of Nikola (NKLA). She is a director at Carlyle, and currently chairs two private companies (DealerShop and Traxen).
- Denice Torres joined the board of Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX). Torres has significant experience healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, including tenures as Chief Strategy and Business Transformation Officer for the Medical Device division of Johnson & Johnson and President of McNeil Consumer Healthcare.
- Barings BDC (BBDC) added Robert Knapp (B-) to its board after merging with MVC Capital. Knapp was a a director of MVC. He also serves on the board of Emergent Capital.
- Sunnova Energy International (NOVA) replaced Matthew Denichilo (B) with Akbar Mohamed. Denichilo’s resignation was the result of his investment firm, Energy Capital Partners, stock ownership dropping below 20%. Mohamed is president of Prime Communications.
- Richard Schifter (B+) and Scott Telesz (C+) joined the board of EnLink Midstream (ENLC), replacing Christopher Ortega (C) and William Woodburn (C-). Schifter serves on the boards of LPL Financial Holdings and ProSight Global, while Telesz serves on the board of Hess Midstream Partners. Ortega is a partner at investment firm TPG capital, and Woodburn is a partner at investment firm Global Infrastructure Management.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.