Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- 8×8 (EGHT) CEO Vikram Verma (C-) departed; he will also resign from the board of directors. Verma will be replaced as CEO by an outsider, David Sipes. Sipes was previously COO of RingCentral, resigning from that role earlier this year.
- Louis Camilleri resigned as CEO of Ferrari (RACE) for “personal reasons”. Chairman John Elkann will take over in the interim as the automobile company searches for a successor.
- Announced this past fall, ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) CEO Keith Jackson (A) retired. The replacement, Hassane El-Khoury (B), took charge after being announced as successor this past week. El-Khoury was previously CEO of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, which was sold to Infineon for $9bn euros this past spring.
- Phillip Morris International (PMI) announced CEO André Calantzopoulos (D) will be replaced by Jacek Olczak (D) in May 2021. Calantzopoulos will take Louis Camilleri’s (B) place as chairman of the board. Olczak is currently COO at Phillip Morris.
- Rajiv Ramaswami joined Nutanix (NTNX) as CEO, replacing founder Dheeraj Pandey (C-) who announced his intention to retire this past summer. Ramaswami was previously COO of VMware. Pandey will also leave the board of directors.
- Following the retirement of Genesco (GCO) CFO Melvin Tucker (D) earlier this fall, Thomas George (C-) joined as new interim CFO. George has previous experience as the CFO of Deckers Brand, a global footwear company. Genseco CEO Mimi Vaughn (C) previously was interim CFO.
- Jim Burke replaced David Campbell (D) as CFO of Vistra Corporation (VST). Campbell will join Evergy as CEO next year. Burke was previously COO at Vistra.
- Frédéric Lissalde (C+) joined the board of Autoliv (ALV). Lissalde serves as CEO of BorgWarner, and is also a director on the BorgWarner board.
- Announced earlier this fall, Neal Schmale (C-) and Daniel Pittard (A) retired from the WD-40 (WDFC) board of directors. Lara Lee filled one of the seats. Lee has experience as president of Orchard Supply Hardware.
- Thomas Greco (C-) and Pamela Lifford joined the board of Tapestry (TPR). Greco is CEO and a director at Advance Auto Parts. Lifford is president of Warner Bros./WarnerMedia Studios.
- Rose Robeson (F) joined the board of Williams Companies (WMB). Robeson also serves on the boards of SM Energy Company, Antero Midstream Corporation, Newark Resources.
- Timothy Hartnett and Kimberly Schaefer (B) joined the board of SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS). Hartnett is CEO of New Roc Management. Schaefer is president of Two Bit Circus.
- Thomas Greene (B-) resigned from the board of Masonite International Corporation (DOOR).
- Austin Camporin resigned from the board of Arconic Corporation (ARNC). Camporin works for Elliot Management, an investment firm which invested in Arconic.
- Kim Cocklin (A-) retired from the board of Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO). Cockin was previously CEO and then chairman at Atmos.
- Omar Ishrak (C-) retired from the board of Medtronic PLC (MDT). Geoffrey S. Martha (C-), CEO and director will assume Ishrak’s chairman responsibilities. Ishrak was formerly CEO of Medtronic.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.