Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of people moves made at notable companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Shankh Mitra was promoted to CEO at Welltower (WELL). He replaces Thomas DeRosa, who resigned earlier last week. Mitra now also serves on the board.
- Allison Lawton started at the board of X4 Pharmaceuticals (XFOR). Lawton also serves as a director at Kaleido Biosciences
- Elisabeth B Donahue joined the board of NRG Energy (NRG). Donahue also serves as a director at Synacor.
- Ann C Miller joined the board of Allena Pharmaceuticals (ALNA). Miller also serves on the boards of Puma Biotechnology and Inovio Pharmaceuticals.
- Tracey R. Griffin joined the board of The Children’s Place (PLCE). Griffin also serves as a director at ADT.
- Kristiina Vuori joined the board of Axovant Gene Therapies (AXGT). Vuori also serves as a director at Bionano Genomics.
- William H Easter III joined the board of Emerson Electric Company (EMR). Easter also serves on the boards of Delta Air Lines and Concho Resources.
- William E Waltz joined the board of Quanxes Building Products (NX). Waltz also serves as a director at Atkore International Group.
- The Boston Beer Company (SAM) added Sam Calagione and Michael Lynton to its board.
- Stephen Mills joined the board of MSG Networks (MSGN). Mills also serves on the boards of The Madison Square Garden Company and Selective Insurance Group.
- Thomas Bostick joined the board of CSX (CSX). Bostick also serves as a director at Perma-Fix Environmental Services.
- Frank Lazaran joined the board of The Alkaline Water Company (WTER).
- The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW) added Brian M Levitt, Bharat B Masrani, and Todd M Ricketts to its board.This results from the merger with TD Ameritrade.
- Douglas M Steeland was elected to the board of American Airlines Group (AAL). Steeland also serves on the boards of Hilton Worldwide Holdings and American International Group.
- Lisa A Davis joined the board of Phillips 66 (PSX). Davis also serves on the boards of Penske Automotive Group, Kosmos Energy, and Air Products and Chemicals.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.